"As a result of my therapy, I now feel ready to move forward with greater optimism about life and without any self doubt. Tim has made such a difference to me, and the way I look at things."
"Thanks to Tim's genuine and empathetic approach, I was able to open up in a way I never had before, to really help me understand my problems. Things feel so much better now."
Life can be difficult.
There may be times when you feel overwhelmed or unable to cope, that you are struggling, stuck in a crisis or that nobody seems to care.
I can help.
As an accredited and highly-experienced therapist, I can offer you a safe and supportive environment in which to explore your emotions. I can be that someone who will listen, and that someone who will help you experience the healing process.
Helping people to find their peace of mind
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Anger management
- Grief and loss following bereavement
- Relationship difficulties
- Severe trauma
- Emotional, physical or sexual abuse
- Gender identity
- Diagnosis of terminal illness
- Self-harm and suicidal tendencies
Counselling adults and young people with special needs
It’s also been my pleasure to support vulnerable adults and young people, both as a therapist and a care worker. These special needs include:
- Autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
- Asperger Syndrome (AS)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorders (ADHD)
- Acquired brain injury (ABI)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Severe epilepsy
- Visual impairment.
A range of services
I provide services for:
- Private counselling
- Counsellor trainees
- Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs)
- Insurance companies.
I receive appointments from Monday to Friday, between 0900 and 1900.